Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Layla!

A big warm welcome to all my new readers! It's wonderful to have you here, dears!

I'm glad that you all liked my London review! It's a good thing, because there's a lot more to come! Stay tuned!

Today, Layla turned two years old!  Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!  She's my snuggle buddy & she sure knows how to keep me company!  I'm so glad that we adopted her a little over a year ago.  She's been a wonderful addition to our little family!  And oh, is she a Daddy's girl :)


To celebrate, I made Peanut Butter Doggie Cakes {one for Lucius too, of course!} & after singing Happy Birthday, my brother & I gave them each their cake on the back patio.  Oh, what a mess it would have been if they ate the cakes inside!  As soon as the cakes touched the ground, Layla & Lucius were off!  It was on!  They scarfed them up faster than you would believe!

Ooh, wow!  Those Peanut Butter Cakes didn't last long at all!  No more...
 Happy Birthday, sweet girl!  ♥
post signature