Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fun With My Danes +

Want to see a few new photos of me with my Danes? I was having fun playing with my Dad's nice Nikon last night {which my brother borrowed for his trip over here}, so I took some fun ones!  Plus, Don asked for some new photos of me & the dogs, so I'm going to send these his way also!

She is one sleepy girl!  And I have one goofy smile!
I can't believe I was able to get this shot!  Way to hold still, Lushie!
Well, hmm!  I like this camera better than my own!  And I like my two huge doggies too!  Shall we play some more?!
Lucius likes that idea!  So we shall play!
Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!  I'm staying busy with my brother for this last week that he is here, so unless I have time like this {he & the dogs are napping!}, I'm out & about exploring Germany with him instead of sitting in front of the laptop.  I have so much to share with you all that when I get the chance to write, you know it will be good!  ♥
post signature