Saturday, November 20, 2010

Do You Want More Followers?! Saturday Around The World

After almost a month of my being away from the computer, I'm back & so is Saturday Around The World! Can you blame me for focusing my attention elsewhere while Don was home for R&R & while I was home in the States with my family?! Not a bit, I bet! :) So now, Germany, France, Ireland, Japan, Italy, & all across the beautiful United States, it's time to bring your blog to my weekly Saturday Around The World blog party!  So grab a yummy drink & join in!  Discover new great reads, get the word out about your fantastic blog, & get yourself some new followers! Wahoo!  And on top of all that goodness, if you participate completely, you'll be entered for a chance to be my weekly featured blog!


How To Travel!

1} You must be a follower of {Amanda & Don} to participate.

2} Click the link below to add your wonderful blog to the list.

3} Visit two blogs from the list & leave each one a comment saying that you're visiting from Amanda & Don's "Saturday Around The World", & where you are writing from!

4} Return to this post & leave a comment letting me know what two blogs you visited & where the writer of each blog is from!

5} Anyone who enters their blog without leaving their comments or without being a member of {Amanda & Don} will not be considered for the weekly feature.  And we don't want that!  :)

6} For an extra chance to be my weekly featured blog, mention Saturday Around The World in your next blog post & leave me the link to that post in a comment!  I made a cute button for just this!  You can find it ----> right over there in my sidebar!



I know I've been bad about this, buuut...  Each week, I will randomly pick one of the participants & feature them in a post!  I can't wait to spread the news about all of your great blogs!
post signature