Sunday, November 21, 2010

You Should "Go The Distance"!

Feel like seeing a good movie this weekend? I know everyone is talking about the new Harry Potter movie, but that's not really my thing. If you're like me, then here's a suggestion for a different movie: go see Going The Distance!  Okay, seeing as I just Googled this movie & read that it came out in the States in early September, well...maybe I should suggest that you go & rent this movie.  Gah, I'm so behind the times over here!


A friend of mine went with me to see this last night, & we had such a great time!  We didn't expect it to be nearly as good as it was!  It was the perfect Saturday night out movie for two girlies without their husbands.  Oh, we're Going The Distance alright!

I think this movie is especially entertaining for anyone who has had to do the long distance thing, or who is doing the long distance thing!  There are a lot of us out there!  *raising my hand, raising my hand!*  This isn't your typical mushy gushy girlie rom-com.  Instead, it's a much more realistic romance, with many added touches of hysterical laughter along the way!  I think I had already laughed a dozen times by minute five!

Did you know that Drew Barrymore & Jason Long used to be together?!  Off screen!  ....You did?  Man, I am behind the times!!  Well, they sure are good together on camera!


Psst - Guess where else I went yesterday?  You'll have to check back tomorrow to find out!

And also, a big thank you to all of you who have been participating in this week's Saturday Around The World blog party!  It's open until Tuesday at Midnight Eastern Time, so bring it on!  I'm loving your comments!!!  I hope you're finding new favorites & new followers!
post signature