Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fabulous Rooms: Como Hideaway Villa

Oh my goodness, how beautiful is this Villa on Lake Como in Italy? The perfect hideaway.  If I were here, I would be tucked into a cozy nook enjoying my book, with my hunny by my side, of course!  Trips across the lake to the beautiful towns, dinners by candlelight, evening swims in the pool, & waking up each morning to that gorgeous view!  But this luxury comes at a price -- about $100,000 a week!!  So, get all of your friends together & split the price, right?! ;)







I found these photos while researching Lake Como homes, & I couldn't wait to share it!  Everything about this place makes me swoon, from the lush wall colors & beautiful fabrics to the breathtaking views & romantic ambiance.  This would be the perfect place to dream, to relax, to do whatever you please!

I hope that you all enjoy these room photos as much as I do!  You never know when you'll see something that inspires you to redecorate your own rooms!  Or travel ♥

Enjoy your Sunday evening & have a wonderful start to your new week!
post signature