Friday, September 17, 2010

Fabulous Rooms: Versace's Lake Como Home

I really love interior design -- the colors, the fabrics, the furniture, the way of arranging it all to make a cozy & interesting room. And since I also love travel, well, why not share some beautiful rooms from some of my favorite locations?!  The following photos are of Gianni Versace's home at Lake Como, Italy.  Well, his former {& favorite} home.  Parties thrown here saw guests such as Princess Diana, Sting, & Elton John, just to name a few.  Can you imagine being able to sneak into that luxurious event?!  The home itself is a bit above my cozy taste, but I do like the green loveseat in the last photo!


Photos from Luxuo & TazCafe

I just finished watching "A Month By The Lake", an older Uma Thurman movie that was filmed at Lake Como, Italy, which Don & I visited with his parents last August!  What gorgeous scenery with breathtaking views of the Italian Alps sloping down to dip their toes into the clear blue water!  I must say that there are many more beautiful villas to show you, but they will have to wait ♥  That is, if you would like for me to share them!  Perhaps I will keep them to myself & stay there on my next visit!

Delightful Como snapshots from The Paper Planes
post signature