Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wings

This afternoon has been all about relaxing here at our house.  I've watered our lawn & spent some time outside with the dogs.  I've done some fun reading.  I even remembered to eat lunch!  Albeit it was only a Lean Cuisine...  I haven't heard from Don again, but I bet that I will in some form before the day is over!  Tonight is girl's night.  We're off to see the new Sex & The City movie.  It's going to be so nice to get out of the house with some girls who are in the same boat as me!  Or should I say...humvee?

Wouldn't it be nice to have wings that could carry us wherever we please?  Bet you couldn't guess where I would go!  Or...maybe you could.   Where would you have your wings take you?!  {Isn't it nice to dream...}



These beautiful images are from WeLoveIt.Com

post signature