Monday, May 24, 2010

Have A Cupcake %

Isn't it wonderful when you get an unexpected package in the mail?  Well, today that was me!  The package was a bookmark from my sister along with a sweet little note from her.  It makes me feel so loved when I received these "this made me think of you!" types of gifts!  And this one, especially, almost brought a little tear to my eye.  It definitely made me smile & feel all warm inside!

"Keep Calm & Have A Cupcake."  What a simple & cute statement, but I'm going to keep it in mind this year.  I need to find a good place to put it {when it's not in a book!} so that I will see it often!  Perhaps on my bulletin board by the front door!  And whenever I'm feeling like I have no control over anything or when I'm just completely down in the dumps or lonely, I'll look at it:


Thank you, Molly ♥ You sure made me smile & gave me a cute thought to keep my attitude & mood {& appetite!} in check!  Maybe, if I don't have a cupcake, I'll head into our cute little German town for a schoko-croissant instead :)  Mmm, that will make me feel better!

post signature