Friday, May 28, 2010

Off To Berlin With My Amazing Soldier +

To finish off Don's last weekend of leave before the big change, we're heading up to Berlin for some exploring!  We haven't been yet & have only heard good things, so we're really excited to check it out!  And I've been put in the mood to shop!  {Shh!  Don't tell Don!}


Sorry that I haven't been posting lately.  I have only even put up one photo from Croatia!  SHAME on me!  But I've been doing something more important: spending my time with my husband.  As subtle as I've been, I'm sure you've all probably figured it out by now.  And that's fine, I just don't want to say it.  Or type it, rather.  No, no...I don't want to say it either.  Every minute together has been cherished.

I'm thankful now for the 3 years that we dated long distance.  It taught me to get over the stress of thinking about short amounts of time together.  Instead of constantly telling myself, "We have two days, only two days!!!  I have to make every minute perfect!!!", I have learned to shut off my brain.  I can't believe how well I'm actually doing right now.  Thank you, God, for all of the Peace that you are giving me!  I can't do this without You!

So, I'll be posting sporadically throughout the next two weeks or so, & then I'll be posting regularly again.

Thanks for being patient with me.  I'm off to focus all my attention on my incredible soldier

post signature