Friday, July 17, 2009

A Good Start To The Weekend ♥

It's 3:30 & I've already accomplished a lot today!  Done some gardening, cleaned the house, took Layla to the Park & also for a nice walk, cleaned the kitchen, talked to my wonderful brother on Skype, wrote a letter to a friend...  It feels good to get things done!  And now I can get things done since I'm finally feeling better!  There's something about finally getting over being sick that gives me a lot of energy & optimism about doing things :)

Two of Don's friends from West Point will be visiting this weekend, which is going to be a lot of fun!  That's part of the reason that I did so much cleaning!  Now the house looks & smells good, & I'm about to make some of Lauren's Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars for everyone!  Including myself :)

The weather here lately has been rainy & overcast for the most part.  We've had big thunder & lightning storms the past few nights!  But today, it was hot!  And I wish that Germans had air conditioning!  I don't understand why they go without it!  I need to get some more fans...or install screens on the doors & windows that don't already have them so that they can stay open without letting all the bugs in :)  Oh, the little things!

Hope that you all have a fabulous weekend!