Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Great Dane Training!

Long before we got Layla, I stumbled upon a blog called "The Adventures of Kaya and Luna" created by an Austrailian woman who is a pet phographer.  She & her husband have (well, one passed away recently...) two Great Danes that are basically the focus of the blog, & I love seeing them!  Now that Don & I have a Dane of our own, it will be fun to see what good pictures we come up with!

Recently, there was a video on the blog showing the training of their current Dane, Luna.  So cute!  After watching it, Layla & I did some training of our own!  Practice makes perfect!  She's very good at sitting, laying down, & shaking, as well as going to her bed!  We're really practicing "Stay" right now, though!  She's getting better!

Here's the video!  Maybe I just like it because we have a Dane girl of our own now, but I thought some of you might get a kick out of it!  I'll post a video of our own someday soon, I bet!