Friday, March 11, 2011

Waffle Knit Dishcloth Pattern - LOVE!

Where my fellow knitters at?!  {Good Golly, get me over this bug now!}  I've been spending a lot of time on the sofa {doctor's orders!}, & what better to do with that time than knit?!  Alright, maybe I sound a little ridiculous, but if you knit, you understand why I love it so much!

I took a break last night from the massive blanket that I'm working on {a cabled beauty!} & decided to use up some of my small amounts of yarn by making more washcloths.  They knit up so quickly & you can make them in such a huge variety of patterns!  Plus, they're practical!  And what a nice feeling it is to clean up my kitchen with a pretty little thing I made myself :)


Here's my newest fave: Homespun Living's Waffle Knit Dishcloth.  It's knit on size 6 needles, so the cloth is very dense & good for scrubbing!  Also, the raised waffle knit pattern adds great texture, making it not only nice to look at but extra handy on pots & pans!


post signature