Monday, January 10, 2011

*Click!* -- My Weekend In Photos

So, as you look at these pictures, keep in mind three things: 1} My husband is gone & he's the one I most like to spend all my time with!, 2} Brr, it's cold outside!  So being cozy & warm in my house is my preference!, & 3} I just got back to Germany very late last week, so I've been staying in & getting over my jet-lag!  Of course, with the exception of Church & going to the Commissary to re-stock my kitchen!  And with that, we shall carry on.  Here's what I've been up to, or been looking like!




Lots of lounging, napping, & drinking yummy tea!  Isn't it beautiful?!  One of my Christmas presents from Don was a very pretty glass teapot with a collection of flowering green teas!  I'm definitely going to save some so that we can share a teapot or two when he is home!  He sure knows what I like ♥
post signature