Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lovely Laundry Rooms // I'm Getting A New Washer!

Remember my washing machine that went up in smoke the other day? Well, the service man for our Government-leased homes {or Hausmeister in German} came by today to take a look at it.  Turns out it's over nine years old!  No wonder it crashed!  The Hausmeister wrote something in German in big blue letters on the front of the machine & said to me, "We will bring you a new one."  Wahoo!  A new washing machine!  It's at times like this when I'm happy to be taken care of by the government.  Smoking washing machine = new one free of charge!  And as I told the Hausmeister, at least my clothes were alright & the smoke didn't turn to fire!



I bet laundry rooms are one of the most overlooked when it comes to decorating, but oh how cute they can be with just a little imagination & cute coloring! Mine? Think pink!! I'll have to post a picture sometime. But here are "loads" of "fresh" ideas for you to look over ;)




Images From WeHeartIt.Com, Domino Magazine, Better Homes, & Country Living
post signature