Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello, November!

Oh, how I love turning the page on my calendar, putting another month behind me!  Wahoo!  November has always been one of my favorite months.  For one thing, it's my birthday month {goodness, I'll be 25 this year!  AH!}, plus there is Thanksgiving, the beginning of the college basketball season, & the hint of Christmas right around the corner!  What do you love about this time of year?!


I slept in this morning, having a difficult time getting out of bed alone.  But finally, up I got & off I went to Post to mail a box to Don {that always makes me feel better!} & to pick up a box from Jo-Ann Fabrics full of yarn for a blanket I'm going to knit for Don!  It's going to take me a looooong time, but it's going to be awesome!  Although I'm in the middle of another project right now, I couldn't help but start this one tonight :)


I'm missing Don like crazy.  I'm not sure what to do during the day, but then I remind myself: one day at a time.  I can't think about the fact that I'm going to miss him terribly for the next 6 or 7 months.  Instead, I have to focus on today, on staying busy, on trusting God & giving Him my worries in prayer.  Thank goodness for His Peace!

My randomly chosen images for this post are from I Like It Preppy, La Belle Vie, & We Heart It

That last GORGEOUS photo is of the incredible Plaza De Espana in Seville, Spain where Don & I were just over a week ago.  *sigh*  Isn't it breathtaking?!  My photos didn't turn out quite as perfect as this, but oh, what a place!
Don't forget to enter your blog in my new Saturday Around The World listing for a chance to be featured here on {Amanda & Don}!  You can enter until Tuesday @ midnight EST.   I love reading your comments & seeing your numbers grow!
post signature