Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Launch Yourself On Every Wave

I don't like going to bed alone at night, & I don't like waking up in the morning knowing I have a full day ahead of me -- one little day in 6 months worth of days ahead of me until Don is home for good. Talk about overwhelming! Needless to say, I've been staying up late & sleeping in. It's 12:33 AM. Enough said.

I really like this quoteLive in the present.  I need to remember that as much as I want to be able to snap my fingers & have this deployment behind me, there will be wonderful things that will happen to me in the meantime.  I shouldn't wish these 6 months away, even though I want to.  Launch yourself on every wave.  Opportunities.  Possibilities.  Challenges.  I need to grab hold of these things in order to help the time go by and to give me something to be proud of later on!  Find eternity in each moment...  No need to explain what this brings to mind.  Every moment is precious!  ♥
post signature