Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How To Be Happy

I agree wholeheartedly with all of these ways to be happy!  And many of these are some of my favorite things to do!  I've spent the last few days tucked away in my cozy house, drinking my tea & taking my Vitamin C, crossing my fingers that this cold would soon be gone.  Now, I'm almost all better!  Time to put on something pretty, paint my nails, & accomplish something this afternoonAfter all...
Image from It's Mary Ruffle
...next week is going to be the best I've had in 4 months, & I won't tell you why just yet, but you're allowed to guess :)  So, goodbye to this cold, HELLO to smiles & kisses & butterflies!  Oooh!
Don't forget to enter your blog in my new Saturday Around The World listing for a chance to be featured here on {Amanda & Don}!  You can enter until tonight @ midnight EST.  Don't forget that if you enter without being a follower here or without leaving your comments, you won't be considered for the weekly feature!  Uh oh!
post signature