Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tah-Dah!

Last night, I just couldn't seem to quiet my mind. I think it was all because of one thing: I purchased our plane tickets to Portugal!!  I am so excited!  And today I will be reserving a room for us at the fabulous hotel I've found!  Having this completed really makes it seem real that Don will be back with me before too long!  Now, just to wait...but I'm getting good at that!

It might take me a while, but I truly believe I could think of 14,000 things to be happy about right now!  Thank you, God, for all of Your incredible blessings!  Even though my husband is far away, he is safe & doing amazing things!  And God is continuing to bless us each day!  I will always remind myself of these 14,000 things when I begin to feel gloomy ♥

So while I couldn't sleep, one thing I did was that I created a bit of a new look for my blog! Most everything is the same, but you will notice a new image at the top.  This is perhaps my very favorite photo from our wedding two & a half years ago.  Wow, where has the time gone?!  I love this photo of us.  I think that it perfectly captures our love, Don's dedication to our country, & the wonderful relationship we have together!  If only I could crop Layla & Lucius beautifully into the photo, we'd be set, right?!  They could be peeking in from one side...  On second thought, I think it's perfect just as it is :)

I've been wanting to do this for a while, & I love the way that it turned out!  Let me know what you think!  Happy Sunday, everyone!
post signature