Friday, September 10, 2010

3 Months Down, Only 9 More To Go!

Yes, I know I just posted an hour ago, but I'm so excited that I have to share & commemorate this milestone!  As of today, we have officially completed three months of this deployment!  WOW!  At roughly 1 am this morning three months ago, Don & I said our goodbyes & off he went to the desert.  It feels like that took place a lifetime ago; I miss him so much, every moment of each & every day.  But I remind myself that every day is one day closer to being together again.  And the time really has been going by quite quickly.  Hooray!  We are 25% done!  You're doing so great, baby, & I am so proud of you!  You are incredible, & I love you so much!


Since my baby left, I've been doing a pretty good job of staying busy, I think!

+ My June trip to Pisa, Lucca, & Cinque Terra
+ My brother's five week visit & our trips to London, Munich, & Salzburg!  {I still need to finish these posts!}
+ Keeping busy with our FRG {Family Readiness Group}
+ Long daily walks with Layla & Lucius
+ Church every Sunday
+ Bible Study even Thursday night
+ Cleaning the house & generally taking care of everything
+ Working on some business projects for my Dad
+ Planning our R&R trip to Portugal!
+ Taking up knitting
+ Spending wonderful time with friends
+ And plenty more!

Here's to three months down!  Stay safe, sweetheart!  I love you!
post signature