Thursday, August 5, 2010

% Relaxing & A Celebrity's Castle!

As the days of my brother's visit wind down, we've been spending out time doing something wonderful: relaxing. Sleeping in, watching good movies, sight-seeing in nearby Bavarian towns, working out at the gym on Post, walking the dogs, & of course making delicious dinners! Isn't it nice to be able to enjoy your time this way? Especially when you have a lot on your mind...


I think I'm in the "annoyed" phase.  The newness of this deployment has worn off.  I'm now used to going to bed alone.  I don't like being used to Don being gone!  And so now, I find myself annoyed with it!  But no matter...  We're doing this together & we'll get through it together!  I'm so proud of Don for what he does, for what his men do!  And I'm staying busy here too, but in a very different way.  It's just a matter of getting through those days & pressing on to the better ones!


Tomorrow, I think that my brother & I are going out in hunt of...*drum roll* Nicholas Cage's Castle!  Well, he doesn't own it anymore.  He sold it a few years ago...  But it's supposed to be quite close to my house, so we have to go find it!  And who knows what other castles we shall find on our hunt!


Wish us luck!
post signature