Friday, August 20, 2010

Dreamy

As I laid awake last night {not uncommon these days}, my mind was bouncing from one topic to another. One of my thoughts was about redecorating {also not uncommon!}. Don & I have a beautiful dark wood four poster bed, & oh how pretty I think it would be if I draped a soft flowing canopy over it!  The thing is, I wouldn't know where to begin...  So I've found some dreamy photos.  Wouldn't it be lovely to fall asleep in one of these heavenly beds?!  A bedroom should, after all, be dreamy -- don't you think?!  Lucius, asleep with his head under my chair right now, thinks that anywhere you fall asleep is dreamy!






And, I'm off to bed a happy girl!  Don & I were able to talk for 30 minutes & oh how that makes me smile!  The distance is so much easier to handle when we're able to talk every day.  I miss him so much.  Has it been a year yet?

Happy Friday, everyone!  Any big & exciting plans?  Me...  To continue to beat this cold, mainly!  I do have a Baby Shower to go to tomorrow, though!  And Church on Sunday.  Maybe I'll squeeze in a trip to the movies too; that'd be fun!  Hmm, what to see...

post signature