Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Travel Tuesdays % London Calling!

Welcome welcome to all of my wonderful new readers! It's lovely to have you here!

Next up in my European travels is London, & I'll be going there soon with my dear little brother {who just happens to be about 6'4"!}.  He's flying into Germany in a few days to keep me company for an entire month, & I couldn't be more excited!  We're going to have so much fun--I just know it!  He is two years younger than me, & we've always been very close.  Having him here to keep me busy & to liven up the house while Don is gone will be such a blessing!  And seeing London together will be fabulous!!  Here I come, fish & chips, double-decker busses, cherry red phone booths, afternoon tea & oh so much more!


We're going to be staying for 3.5 days, 4 nights--plenty of time to soak in London's sights & sounds!  I'm hoping {fingers crossed!} that we can also make our way down to Jane Austen's house in Chawton.  It'll take a train ride, a bus ride, & about a 15 minute walk to get there, but by golly, we can do that!  One of the hardest things for me about traveling is that you get so close to so many things you want to see, & yet...it's impossible to see it all.


 Have you been to London?  What must I make sure not to miss, dears?!


post signature