Saturday, May 15, 2010

Heading For Paradise!

Tomorrow afternoon, we are off to Croatia! After dropping Layla & Lucius off at the boarder, we head to the airport for our flight. And two hours later, we'll be there!  Strolling hand-in-hand through the old city, the relaxing sound of the Adriatic making us feel at peace.  It's going to be an easy trip, too.  The flight is fairly short, & someone from our hotel will meet us at the airport, shuttle us to a nearby port, & then put us on a boat that will take us to our hotel on an island close-by!  Ooh, I cannot wait!  We are going to be spoiled!



A few things I'll have with me for the trip {from top left continuing clockwise}:
  1.  Sunglasses similar to the new ones I bought at the PX :)
  2.  My Vera Bradley "Poppy Fields" Weekender {thank you, Mom!}
  3.  Victoria's Secret Floral Triangle Bikini 
  4.  Beautiful Dubrovnik, Croatia
  5. The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova
  6. Our gorgeous hotel on an island near Dubrovnik
  7. Victoria's Secret Ruffled Bikini {mine is black}
I'll be back after I'm relaxed & sun-splashed & my mind is full of wonderful new memories of traveling with my hunny!  Have a great weekend & coming week, everyone!
post signature