Monday, April 19, 2010

Too Much Fun To Post!

Good Morning from Germany! The sun is shining, our yard is growing more grass every day {Hallelujah!}, & Don & I are having an awesome time with my parents.  I can't believe they've been here a week & a half already!  Where has all the time gone?  I wish they could be here longer, but there are chances that that might actually happen because of all the ash in the air.  What a crazy world we live in, huh?  I hope that none of you have been stranded in an airport due to this natural disaster fiasco!

We had a fabulous weekend in Prague!  And Don & I did something especially cool that I can't wait to share with you all!  You'll think that I am making it up, but then I'm sure you'll wat to try it for yourself!  More on that later :)

Here are just a few pictures from our adventures so far with my parents!







Well, I'm off to walk the ponies & then to spend another exciting day with my parents!
post signature