Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Next Up: Prague!

A quick post during our stop-over at home after our trip to the Mosel River Valley {home of some very delicious Riesling wines} & before our trip tomorrow to beautiful Prague {I can't believe it's been almost a year since Don & I last visited!}.  We are all having such a wonderful time together, relaxing, exploring new places, & eating some very yummy German food!  How nice it is to be together!  This evening, as I made our dinner & we all were having a nice chat, my parents commented that they weren't sure what they liked better: being out in new places with us or being together in our home.  What a wonderful dillema :)


Beautiful Prague with Charles Bridge Prague Castle, from FredVidal.Wordpress.Com

Sorry that this post is short, but my family awaits!  I am really loving having them here to see where we live & what it is like here day to day.  Plus, Layla & Lucius are really eating up all the extra attention!  You can't beat that, can you?!  I'm enjoying it myself.

While we are in Prague, it is my goal to find the two libraries there that are listed among The World's Most Beautiful Libraries {isn't this a great list?!}.  Call me a nerd, okay, but I love libraries!  And I'd love to see as many of them in Europe as I can before we move back to the grand old United States.

What is the most fun thing that you did this past weekend?!  Enjoy your week, my fabulous readers!
post signature