Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tea & A Good Book

Well, today was a success! I got a lot done: cleaned all the bathrooms {have you ever used Borax?  It's wonderful!  My toilets are *sparkling*}, vacuumed the entire house, cleaned L & L's kennels & beds {Lucius makes such a mess when he eats his rawhides in there!}, & even painted my nails in OPI's La Paz-itively Hot!  And while I was sitting here working on a project, I got a phone call from Don!  It's so wonderful to hear from him, even when we can only talk for a few minutes!  He & I sure are ready to be back together, & it hasn't even been a week yet!  Will I get tougher?!  Maybe so, but it won't ever get easier to be apart...

Now, after my productive day, I'm going to make a cup of Chamomile tea {Celestial Seasonings from my hometown of Boulder, CO of course!} & curl up in bed with my wonderful book, Shadow of the Moon by M.M. Kaye!  Maybe, if they're good, I'll let L & L up in bed to snuggle with me for a bit ;)  You know how cute that looks!


I hope that you all had a wonderful Saturday!  What did you do?!
post signature