Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snow Makes For Cozy Days & Sleepy Dogs!

H ere's a video for you of L & L playing with a rope in the snow in the backyard.  I threw it out there with them hoping they'd run with it {literally!} so that they'd get out their energy & I wouldn't have to bundle up to walk them!  It was a great success!

We're supposed to get about 6 inches of snow by the end of the day, & my fingers are crossed that Don won't have to go to work tomorrow!  {Hopeful!}  It's more likely, however, that he'll just have a "late call" & won't have to be at work until 9am.  But that wouldn't be too bad :)

I'm getting good things done around the house today, playing with furniture & wall decorations to try & finish our upstairs rooms.  They've been very halfheartedly put together up until now.  It hit me the other day that we've been in Germany for NINE MONTHS!  Holy cow!  That's longer than we lived in Lawton!

Hope that you all are having a fantastic week!  Anything you're curious about?  Leave me a comment!