Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Testing, Testing, 1,2,3!

As you can see (I hope!), I've been fiddling with the look of the blog a bit during the past few days!  I figured out how to change the font to a custom one & make it so that everyone can see it, even if it isn't installed on your computer!  But...since I only view the blog on my own laptop, I'm not certain that you all are seeing the same font that I am!  The Blog Title (where it says Don & Amanda!), each of the Post Titles, & the Titles to the right on the Sidebar should all be in this font:


That's the name of the font :)  If you're like me & you like looking at & playing with neat unique fonts, check this one out here, & download more like it for free at this wonderful site!

So, if you could please let me know if you are seeing this awesome font on the blog by leaving a comment on this postJust look down the page a little bit from here & click on the writing that says, "click here to leave a comment!".  I'm so excited that I figured out how to do this!  I know, I know...I'm a nerd :)