Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Go Pokes!!!

My Oklahoma State Cowboys are set to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated's College Football Issue, & I couldn't be more excited!  We're placed at #7 to start off the season, & of course, I'm here in Germany without any way to watch even one game!  :(  But I will stay updated some other way, I assure you!

GO COWBOYS!!!
Check out the OSU Alumni Association article here!
 
Man, do I miss Stillwater!  My brother is back there for the fall semester, & I asked if he could send me a copy of the magazine.  And maybe a postcard too...  I'm going through OSU withdrawal, apparently!  I told him that I wish I could meet him at the Union for lunch, or hang out reading in the Library, or eat at the local popular restaurants (Joe's, Hideaway, etc!!).  I've even had dreams of being back there!  Funny how that works now that I'm on the other side of the world.  I think I'll go curl up under my OSU blanket now :)