Friday, April 17, 2009

Don's Almost Done!!!

It's amazing that Don is really almost finished with Ranger School!  Wow!  And he is going to finish the first time through :)  He is amazing!!!
Thanks to those of you who have kept me in the loop about Don's schedule & filled me in on the things about Ranger School that he would tell me if he was able to :)  You guys are such a huge help!  I have such a better understanding of how the next few weeks will go down thanks to you!

So, a week from tomorrow, Saturday the 25th, Don should be getting back from his very last field training exercise!!  The last week before he graduates, he'll be riding back to Fort Benning, out-processing, & eating, eating, eating!!  (I sent him a box of food that weighed 10 pounds, so I'm already doing my part to help him put back on the weight!)

It's nice to know that even though we're two weeks from his Graduation, he really only has one week of the really tough stuff left!  Amazing!!!  And I'll see him on the 29th!

We'll be in Vilseck before we know it!

--------- The picture in this post is from the Army Navy game of 2005.  The first I went to!  It was bitter cold, but so much fun!  I can't wait to go with Don again someday!  And hopefully it won't be too long before Army Beats Navy! ---------