Wednesday, April 8, 2009

3 Weeks & Counting!

Based on what I know right now, I should be getting into Georgia for Don's Ranger Graduation 3 weeks from today!  He graduates on the 1st of May, but I'll get there a few days early because I think he'll have short passes in those few days before the Graduation!  3 weeks!  Can you believe it?  It's amazing how fast this last month & a half have flown by...

Don gets his second & final break this Saturday, & I can't hardly wait for my phone call :)  Then, he's off to Florida for the final leg of Ranger School! I'll be pinning on his Ranger Tab before I know it!!!

Hope you all have been enjoying my recipe postings lately!  Let me know if you have tried any of them!!  ...Can you tell I'm doing my best to stay side-tracked?!

If any of you would like to send Don a letter while he is in Florida, which he'd just love, send me an email or leave a comment here & I will get his address to you!!

Here's to the last 3 weeks!  I absolutely cannot wait to be back with my husband.  At the same time, it isn't easy knowing that shortly after we're back together, we'll be leaving our families here in Colorado & heading to Europe.  I will miss them so much.  But they will get lots of European goodies shipped to them, along with plenty of postcards!!

Love to you all!

--------- The picture I have put into this post is one of my VERY favorite pictures of Don & me!  Of all the years we've been together & all the pictures we've taken, there's something about this one that I absolutely adore.  It was taken at the Philadelphia International Airport just a short time before I left to go back to Oklahoma from our Army Navy weekend!  We had such a fabulous time, even though Army lost...  And I just love love love this picture!  Defintely one to share. ---------