Saturday, February 28, 2009

And So It Begins!

Don starts Ranger School on Sunday. He signs in a 11 o'clock Eastern time, so that's the official starting point! I'm so proud of him for all that he has accomplished so far, and being able to go to Ranger School is just a cherry on top :) Who would have thought that it would be possible for me to be any more proud?!

Here are a few pictures of when I shaved Don's head for Ranger School (tear tear). I must admit, though...since I knew that there was no way to mess up, I actually had a bit of fun with it, I can't lie! It's a bit obvious from some of the pictures, too... But I'm also not so crazy about the fact that all of this means we're going to be apart from each other for 9 weeks, with only about 2 phone calls to each other during all that time :(

Please keep Don in your thoughts and prayers as he begins his Ranger training, that he stays safe, healthy, and that all goes perfectly for him! He'll be working so hard and not getting enough food or sleep at all... He's one tough man!

Love to you all!