Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bohemia In Barcelona

This Spanish apartment in beautiful Barcelona has me swooning! The pattern lining on the drapes, the splashes of color in an otherwise neutral palette, the Moroccan-esque patio decor... LoVe it all! Wouldn't you love to live here? Or even just stay for the weekend?!



Don & I really enjoyed visiting Spain last October during his two week break from deployment. Seville was gorgeous, the people were friendly & so full of personality, & mmm the tapas! I would go back to Spain in a heartbeat!


All photos from 79Ideas
 I hope that you all are having a lovely weekend!  Here, I've been continuing to work on the cable knit afghan that I'm working on for Don, & I've cleaned the house & even put down some grass seed in the yard!  Please, let it grow :)
post signature