Saturday, February 12, 2011

Aloha From This Wahine!

Alooooha!  I'm very happy to say that I have left behind lonely Germany and snowy Colorado and have arrived in beautiful tropical Hawaii!  My family and I are relaxing on the Big Island of Hawaii, enjoying every minute!  We spent a good portion of the day so far snorkeling with seaturtles and tropical fish, acting like kids while we went down the waterslide, eating lunch while watching the dolphins swim in a lagoon nearby, & lounging by the pool drinking a coconut Lava Flow :)  Oh, & my favorite part?!  Watching the Humpback Whales jumping in the ocean!  It makes me grin so big every time!!!  How amazing!


It's such a blessing being here with my family!  I'm so very far away from Don right now, yet I know that we are so close to the end of this deployment!  Hooray!  And oh, what a way to pass the time for a few weeks...  Thank you, Mom & Dad!!

Hope that you all are doing really well!  You hay not hear from me regularly while I'm here in paradise, but I hope that your days are filled with as much enjoyment as mine will be!  Go get yourself a tropical drink, even if you're one of the poor souls stuck in a snow storm!  It'll bring a bit of the islands to ya!  ♥
post signature