Sunday, January 30, 2011

Right This Second...

Happy Sunday! What are you all up to on this fine day?! Me, well...I'm sick :( And where do I think I caught this little bug? Oh, the doctor's office. I went in for one thing & came out with another! Figures! I should start taking Airborne before going in that place! haha  So here I sit in my sweatpants & sweatshirt, my little 150 pound puppy in my lap {he has no idea how big he is!}, & the Bavarian sun shining outside while my Grandmother's wind chime gives me something beautiful to listen to :)

I’m totally over:
Being sick & having to keep Layla calm so that her tail wags as infrequently as possible.  My poor girl!  To all dog owners: if your dog's tail is hurt, go to the Vet right away!  This has been an everlasting issue, or so it seems.  Heal, tail!  Heal!

I’m looking forward to:
Going to Hawaii in one week with my wonderful fabulous family!!!

I'm listening to:
My Grami's wind chime sing to me from outside.  She passed away last year & this is one of her things that I was given.  I ♥ it.  It means so much to me!  And {this is lovely} the chimes are tuned to the notes of Amazing Grace.  When the wind hits it, it's as though I'm hearing the song itself.  Beautiful.  {Here it is!  I found it!  My Grami's is about 20 years old, if not more, so I wasn't sure they still made it!}

I'm about to:
Drink my tea, watch a movie, & knit on my new project!


I'm totally liking:
These beautiful bedrooms!  Ah!




To see more bedroom beauties, go here, here, here, & here!

I think you might like:
These fun, pretty, & unique bags from Scout & Catalogue, influenced by "the bohemian beach culture of Mexico."  Check it out!

And don't forget to enter your blog in this week's Saturday Around The World blog party! Who knows, you might just be this week's Featured Blogger!!

post signature