Sunday, November 28, 2010

Deployment Shleployment

Ugh, do we really have 6 months of this deployment left? It feels like it's been an eternity since Don was here with me.  And today was one of those days where everything seemed to make me teary.  Every song that came onto my iPod was one that reminded me of him in some way, so I was always pushing the "next" button.  Church...well, Church is always a place where I seem to miss him a lot.  And then when he calls, it's like I don't know what to say except, "I miss you so much!  I love you more than anything!"  In the grand scheme of things, that's much more important than telling him about grocery shopping or funny things the dogs did.  But oh goodness, I'm so lonely for him.


Thankfully, my Mom will be here in two days!!  Tomorrow, breakfast with a friend & tidying up the house.  Tuesday is my 25th Birthday, but I'm going to pretend it's not.  No fun being without loved ones on your birthday!  Plus, we celebrated quite nicely while I was home, so I already had my birthday!  Then Wednesday, Mom gets here & we'll have so much fun visiting the Christmas Markets & doing crystal shopping!


The time will pass.  It has been passing.  I just wish it would pass faster & bring my baby home to me.


{ These cheery happy photos courtesy of TinyWhiteDaisies & La Belle Vie }

Back to my knitting project & my TV show.  Oh, & this post has been interrupted many times because Lushie keeps dropping a toy in my lap!  I suppose I can't be too lonely, can I?  :)

Somebody will always be keeping me company, even if their entire head blocks the laptop screen while I'm trying to write :)
post signature