Monday, September 27, 2010

J. Crew - Autumn Chic

I love Fall clothes. It's not so cold yet that you truly have to bundle up, but out come the cute coats & scarves, the slippers & sweaters, the gloves & boots!  Ever since I was in about Middle School, J. Crew has been one place I look to for the looks of the season, & that hasn't changed!  Their clothes are a nice mix of trendiness & classiness.  Good quality, too -- I still wear some of my J. Crew staples from years & years ago!  Timeless.  That's what makes it worth the pennies :)  Here are a few new looks from them that I like!


The Wool Majorette Jacket & The Convertible Cuff Gloves
  • Ah, the military fashion trend!  These always look much better than actual military clothing!  This cute jacket would look great paired with a glittery cami, tall boots, & bootcut jeans!
  • These are just the gloves I need to keep my little wrists warm while out walking the dogs! 

 The Drapey Bateau Tee & The Goldenrod Brocade Top
  • Boatneck tops are one of my favorite cuts!  I think they they are so flattering.  Add nautical stripes & some sequins & I'm sold!  This one also comes in red stripes -- snazzy!
  • This beautiful brocade top was modeled after an old favorite: the baseball tee!  Three-quarter length sleeves & a casual fit makes this one gorgeous & laid back!  Perfect!

The Dream Sweater-Jacket & The Cashmere Zip-Shawl Collar Sweater
  • To me, both of these sweaters say, "Cozy, cozy, cozy!".  Paired with tall Uggs & a cute bag, you'd be warm & stylish all night!
  • I'm such a sucker for feminine frills, so this cardigan jumped right off the computer screen when I saw it!  Well, not literally..but it did catch my eye :)
  • The flannel tunic is just what I think I'd wear on the plane ride home to Colorado for Christmas!  Again, with my tall Uggs & dark bootcut jeans.  Plus, you all know I'm loving plaid these days!
Don't forget to enter your blog in my new Saturday Around The World listing for a chance to be featured here on {Amanda & Don}!  You can enter until Tuesday @ midnight EST.  I'm having so much fun reading the comments so far & seeing photos for those who have participated!  You ladies are truly lovely & deserve these new followers that you are getting!  Yay!
post signature