Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yuck. What A Morning!

I have never done this before, but there's always a first for everything, right? So here goes.... I'm posting this because I'm having a, well, a crappy day. And it's only just now noon! Details really aren't important, except that the worst reason for my current mood involves a stupid, temporary, & very well hidden German speeding camera that oh so nicely "winked" at me as I passed the world's slowest semi on my way to post.  I miss the good old US of A where you only get a speeding ticket if you're pulled over by a policeman.  At least then you can see who got ya!  {And hopefully before they have any reason to get ya!}  And here, they move these suckers around like crazy.  They're never in the same place for more than half a day!  Oh, Germany...  Let's make that the only one, k?

But I'm determined to make sure that I pull out of the slump that was brought on by this morning's incidents.  "When life gives you lemons", & all that jazz, right?  First, I need to eat.  Why is it so hard to remember to eat when you're fixing a meal only for yourself?  Second, back to Post {I know where you are now, little camera!} to complete a task I wasn't even able to begin this morning.  Third, I must go to the gym, if only to relieve a little stress!  Fourth, to the Commissary to get food for a yummy dinner.  I deserve that after my morning!  And fifth, back home to read read read.  {With 75 pages to go in my 800 page "Shadow of the Moon", I can't wait to see how it finishes!}  Hopefully, after all this, this morning's problems will seem easy to handle!

When you have a rotten day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?  I sure hope you all, my wonderful readers, have a delightful day where nothing goes wrong at all!  ♥
post signature