Thursday, February 25, 2010

Design Lovers: Great Bones Great Pieces

For my readers who are interested in home decorating & design {as well as fashion!}, here is another great blog for you that I found this morning via The Little Green Notebook {which, no matter how many great blogs I find, is still one of my very favorites!}.  My latest blog find is called Good Bones Great Pieces, & is put together by a mother-daughter design team!  Many of their most recent posts focus on great finds from antique shows or gift fairs that they've been to, but they also post about DIY projects & even a bit about fashion trends!

From Great Bones Great Pieces' Posts: American Antiques Show & DIY: Hanging Plates

I hope that you enjoy checking out this blog as much as I did!  It's amazing what you can find online & what you can see that will inspire you!