Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dinnerware Dreaming...

I saw this dinnerware set at Crate & Barrel {oh how I love this store!} over Christmas break while home in the States. I keep thinking about it! The pieces are gorgeous, & I've really been moving towards dark blues lately for some reason which made me like it even more.

I decided not to consider buying until the dinnerware went on sale. Well...it has! Uh oh!  And I'm pretty sure that Crate & Barrel ships to APO addresses, so that wouldn't be a problem. The big question...  How could I rearrange what I have on my kitchen shelves in order to make room for these pretty pieces?!  I think that I could probably figure that one out :)

Would you buy this dinnerware set?  Or even just enough for four?  Or even just the cups & saucers?!  Too pretty to pass up!