Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Letter From Don :)

I received another letter from Don today! He wrote while riding the bus that was taking them to an area where they'd be brushing up on their Airborne skills. He sounds like he's really in it now, not getting much sleep & staying extremely busy. He had a 12 mile ruck march, among other rigorous tasks he had to perform, & did well on them all. I know it's so tough & I'm so proud of him for sticking with it & doing such a wonderful job! It isn't always easy to think about him out there staying so incredibly busy non-stop, but gosh I'm so proud of him!

All's well here. I've had my hands full too! My oldest sister & her 3 1/2 year old arrived a few days ago for a 2 week visit -- sick. We've all been pitching in to take care of him (poor guy really is so sick!), & now it looks like my oldest sister has caught the bug also. I'm loading up on vitamins, hoping I can get through this without catching it too!

Hope you all are doing well! Keep Don in your thoughts and prayers, that he'll stay safe, healthy, & happy, & that he will continue to do well! I know that he will, though ;)