Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Still In The Christmas Spirit!

I just took this picture of a few ornaments on our family Christmas tree... Christmas may be over...maybe it was even last year! But I'm still in the Spirit of the Season! How about you all? My family usually puts our tree up a few days before Christmas & leaves it up into the New Year! I'm so glad we don't take everything down the day after Christmas...there's still plenty of time to enjoy the festivities & the joy of the holidays!


I'm scheduled to fly back to the land of snow & ice {a..k.a Germany} on Wednesday & I am not ready!  Brrr!  I don't want to leave my family & I certainly don't want to freeze my keester off anymore in Deutschland!  Eek!  But I do miss my ponies :)

Psst -- Ignore the date on the picture!  Must fix that in the camera settings!
post signature