Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh Italy! + New Award & Blog Troubles

Bongiorno! I've returned from my fabulous trip to Italy, & yes...it was fabulous indeed! The food, the sights, the company, the shopping, the bargaining, the wine! I have so much to post, but the Italian Riviera will have to wait until tomorrow...  It's late & I haven't loaded any of my photos to the laptop yet.  Plus, I have a few other things to share today!

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

I've received another Blog Award!  All of this attention has got me blushing & feeling quite popular!  :)  Thank you so much to It's Something Beautiful for making me feel so special!

Apparently, there are a few little rules that go along this award, so I will abide by them!

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award!

Seven Things About Myself
1.  I've known my wonderful sweet husband since 6th Grade!
2.  I'd love to become an Interior Decorator, but my heart dreams of becoming a Mother ♥
3. When I was young, I couldn't even last at Church camp or slumber parties.  Now, I live in Germany!
4.  Peonies are my favorite flower.  Many from my Mom's garden were included in my wedding bouquet!
5.  Oh, how I love to read!
6.  I really like old movies.  Cary Grant, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Jimmy Stewart, Gregory Peck...  I'm watching "To Catch A Thief" right now!
7.  When I was younger, my brother & I saved up our change for so long hoping to be able to buy a puppy.  We never succeeded, but look at me now: I own two Great Danes!

And The Nominees Are...
9.  The SoHo 
11.  Hope Studios 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.



On another note, have any of you Firefox users been having trouble commenting on Blogger blogs?  Well, I have.  Last week, all of a sudden, any blog with an embedded contact form {the one where a new window doesn't pop up when you click "Leave A Comment"} is causing my problems!  I've done a lot of searching around to find a fix for this & all I seem to find is this: blog owners should switch from embedded comment forms to pop-up window comment forms in order to ensure that everyone can leave a comment.  Hmm, I'm hoping that this problem goes away on its own, but I wanted to see if anyone is having this same problem.  And to those of you whose blog I usually comment on, I'm sorry I haven't been heard from lately!  It's not that I'm not reading your posts

And so, now that I am back in the Mother Land, I must leave behind my "arrivederci" & take back my lovely Bavarian "tschuss"!  Until tomorrow, when I will tell you all about my Italian trip!
post signature