Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Are you wearing something Green?!  ...I'm not, well not yet at least!  I will definitely put something green on before I go out tonight!  I'm taking a friend who is new to Germany to an Irish restaurant nearby that Don & I really like.  It's called The Bayrisch-Irish, & it's in a very small town called Königstein. It is owned by a couple, the wife German & the husband Irish!  The food is delicious & it's honestly a nice change from German food.  Plus, when I'm there I always order a Cider, which is virtually impossible to find elsewhere in Germany!  So it's fun on all accounts!  Plus, I just found the restaurant website {in German, of course!} & noticed that they are having live music tonight!

I wonder if they will have green cider :)  What are your St. Patrick's Day plans?!  If I could have two wishes come true right now they would be 1} for Don to be home with me, & 2} for us to be in Dublin!  I loved our trip to Dublin!  And today of all days would be a great time to visit again!
post signature