Saturday, March 21, 2009

Don's Headed To The Mountain Phase!!

Don called me this morning! I woke up at 7:30 to a call from him & was so excited! I thought that I may have been dreaming; I've been so anxious to be able to finally talk to him!

He has passed the first phase of Ranger School & is now in phase two, the Mountain Phase -- I'm so proud of him!! He sounds great, other than the fact that he is sick & exhausted :( But he's in good spirits, ready to tackle the rest of this training & be done with it! :)

It was so wonderful to finally talk. We're used to being apart from each other (unfortunately!), but this whole no talkin' thing is something we're definitely not used to! Three weeks without so much as a text message isn't easy, but thank goodness for letters in the mail!

Keep him in your prayers, that his cold goes away & that he stays happy, healthy, & safe for the remainder of Ranger School. Hooah! :) ...just had to throw that in, I'm so happy!